SwingTradeBot iOS (iPhone & iPad) App has been Released!
The iOS version of the SwingTradeBot app is now available in the App Store. As I mentioned last week when the Android app was released:
For now, it's a pretty stripped-down version of the website. I wanted to get something functional out relatively quickly in order to get feedback. I hope to release the iOS version of the app later this week. then I'll get back to building out features. With this initial version you can:
- Get push notifications of the intraday alerts (US/Nasdaq/NYSE version of the site only)
- Run most of the stock scans (with your default scan parameters)
- Access your watchlists and portfolios
- Search for and view individual stock detail pages
- Add stocks to your watchlists
After the iOS app has been released I'll be working on adding:
- Edit and delete watchlist stocks
- Add, edit and delete portfolio stocks
- Ability to change filter parameters when running scans
- Better, hopefully interactive, charts
- (Hopefully) swiping to move through a list of stocks (scan results or a watchlist)
- and a few more features from the website
Please let me know any feedback you have, positive or negative. I also want to know what features people want on the app. The apps will probably never be as feature complete as the site-- some things are still better done on a full-blown computer with a large display! And the site will continue to be mobile friendly.