New Features Added to the Site
I've made several updates to the site over the last few days. They are:
- There's now a general market overview page. This let's you get a quick read on some major indices. I'll be adding more to this page in the near future, like an overbought / oversold indicator among other things.
- You can now filter the individual scan results pages by minimum price, minimun average daily volume, include/exclude ETFs and date. For example, here's the page for stocks rising above their 50-day moving averages on March 15, 2014 with a min price of $10 and min average volume of 1,000,000.
- You can now choose whether you want ETFs included or not on the main scan page.
- I've added four new scans: Stocks hitting resistance at their 50-day moving averages; Stocks hitting resistance at their 200-day moving averages; Stocks finding support at their 50-day moving averages; Stocks finding support at their 200-day moving averages
- You can now sort the list of recent IPOs by how close they are to a new high. (I love catching IPOs as they come out of a short base and make new highs!)
- You can now see the history of the trend table for a stock. Here's TSLA's historical trend table.
- SImilarly you can now see the history of technical patten alerts. Here are the alerts for HPQ (max of 100)
- And you can see the last 100 news articles for a stock. Here's the news for AAPL.
- I've added links to each of the previous three items on each stock's primary page -- The page you land on if you search for a ticker.
- Speaking of a stock's primary page... There are now buttons to add the stock to your portfolio or watchlist. You'll find the buttons right under the stock chart.
- In addition to the list of Inverse / Bear / Short ETFs there is now a list of Ultra / Leveraged ETFs. You can reach those via the 'Research' menu item in the top navigation bar.
More updates coming soon!
Published by TraderMike in site updates