Back to All Scans...
Stochastic Stock Scans
These scans are all based on the Stochastic Oscillator. It's a momentum indicator which is used to determine where the most recent closing price is in relation to the price range for a preceding period of time. This site uses the standard 14 day period (14, 3, 3) for its Stochastic calculations. Stochastic tends to oscillate in a range between 0 and 100. Levels under 20 are considered oversold while levels above 80 are considered overbought. It's important to note that overbought or oversold can stay that way for quite a while given the right conditions. So it's often wise to combine Stochastic with some other indicators / analysis when making trading decisions.
- Overbought Stochastic Pro Scan
- Oversold Stochastic Pro Scan
- Stochastic Buy Signal Pro Scan
- Stochastic Reached Overbought
- Stochastic Reached Oversold
- Stochastic Sell Signal Pro Scan
- Strong but Oversold Pro Scan
- Strong, Oversold and Reversal Signs Pro Scan
- Weak + Overbought Pro Scan
- Weak, Overbought and Reversal Signs Pro Scan